How to access your tax documents through SaveBetter

SaveBetter makes it easy to retrieve all of your tax documentation for eligible savings products.

calculator on a yellow background

Our exclusive marketplace of savings solutions from federally insured banks and credit unions gives you the freedom to spread your funds across multiple financial institutions. Plus, since your one SaveBetter login gives you complete access, you don’t have to remember multiple logins and passwords in order to hold savings products from multiple banks and credit unions.

Another great benefit of having a single SaveBetter account is that, come tax time, you don’t need to track down tax documentation from every separate bank or credit union. The SaveBetter platform makes things as easy as possible, offering you access to all of your 1099-INTs in one place.

How does SaveBetter handle taxes?

With your SaveBetter account, you receive 1099-INTs for each eligible savings product for each year that you earn $10 or more in interest. This form will be made available in your SaveBetter account on or before January 31. Please note that while your savings products are access through your SaveBetter account, SaveBetter will not appear as the payer on your tax documents. The payer will be Lewis & Clark Bank, which holds the custodial account at each financial institution where you have a savings product.

If you have any further questions about your tax documentation, please contact SaveBetter customer service by email at [email protected] or by calling 844-994-EARN (3276) (Monday to Friday from 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. ET).

How do I access my SaveBetter tax documentation?

Your SaveBetter tax documents can be accessed through your SaveBetter account. Log into your account, then click Documents at the top of the page. You will first see your monthly statements. From here, click Tax Documents. You will be brought to the most recent tax year. If you are looking for documents from a previous tax year, click the drop-down menu in order to select the year you need.

Please note that you may not have tax documents for all years available in the drop-down menu. You will only receive tax documents for years during which you earned $10 or more in interest via SaveBetter.

If you have a joint account, only the primary account holder is able to access tax documents for any shared accounts.

How do I declare interest earnings for the specific products that I hold?

SaveBetter is proud to be your partner in optimizing your savings. For further assistance with declaring interest income, however, we recommend consulting a tax professional.

Share this article

Call us: 844-994-EARN (3276)(Monday to Friday from 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. ET)

The SaveBetter name and logo are trademarks of Raisin US LLC. The Raisin Solutions US name and logo are trademarks of Raisin GmbH, used with permission. All other trademarks, logos, marks, and brand names are the property of their respective owners - used with permission.

© 2023 Raisin US LLC. All rights reserved.

APY means Annual Percentage Yield. APY is accurate as of {todayDate}. Interest rate may change after initial deposit. Minimum opening deposit is $1.00.

Customer funds are held in various custodial deposit accounts. Each customer authorizes the Custodian Bank to hold the customer’s funds in such accounts, in a custodial capacity, in order to facilitate the customer’s deposits to and withdrawals from the various bank and credit union products that the customer requests through The Custodian Bank does not establish the terms of the bank or credit union products and provides no advice to customers about bank or credit union products offered through Central Bank of Kansas City, Member FDIC, d.b.a. Central Payments is the Service Bank. Lewis and Clark Bank is the Custodian Bank.