13 Month High-yield CD
0.90% high-yield CD, 4.3X higher than national average.
FDIC insured. No fees.
Community focused Western bank committed to offering great products to help you save.
Earn 4.3 times the national average APY
Don't settle for average rates
Expedite your savings with APYs significantly higher than the national average. Receive a competitive rate with the ability to withdraw or add funds whenever you like. Flexibility to withdraw as much as you want, whenever you want; there are no restrictions.
This deposit product is offered through SaveBetter by Continental Bank
About Continental Bank
Continental Bank is a privately owned FDIC-insured commercial bank founded in 2003 and headquartered in Salt Lake City, Utah, serving the banking needs of small and medium-sized businesses nationwide. Seventeen years of experience has taught us to listen to our customers, identify their needs, and think outside the box to find a solution that works for everyone.
Continental Bank’s mission is to create value through fostering a culture where the Bank’s employees, customers and communities thrive.
Continental Bank is an FDIC insured financial institution
Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation
Continental Bank is a member of the FDIC. Deposits in Continental Bank are insured by the FDIC up to the limits of federal law. The standard insurance amount is $250,000 per depositor, per insured bank, for each deposit account ownership category.
Continental Bank & SaveBetter
The SaveBetter platform features a curated selection of high-yielding products offered by our network of banks. It’s your destination to discover competitive savings products and start saving wisely. Select and fund multiple savings products from different institutions, and manage them all from one account!
Funds deposited into any of the products on SaveBetter.com are always held by an FDIC-insured institution. A very easy and safe way to diversify your deposit portfolio.
Access quality products from our network of banks. Find the product that’s right for you.
One account to remember. Simplified statements. Easy access to manage your funds – all through a streamlined digital platform.
Start saving in 4 simple steps:
- 1.Discover competitive savings products.
- 2.Select the right products for your savings goals.
- 3.Register for a SaveBetter account — one is all you need!
- 4.Fund and access your new savings products.
Now you can add more savings products any time you want. It’s that simple!
All deposits and withdrawals are completed within one to three (1-3) business days. After the initial deposit a withdrawals limitation for the first few business days may exist.
Business days are Monday through Friday excluding U.S. bank holidays.
You are signing up for a Continental Bank savings product through the SaveBetter platform. Customers sign up with a SaveBetter account to access featured Continental Bank products. At all times, you remain a SaveBetter customer.
Your SaveBetter account gives you access to savings accounts and Certificates of Deposit (CDs) offered by a variety of banks with the security of FDIC insurance. These products include:
· High-yield Savings Account (HYSA). As its name indicates, this account type functions like a traditional savings account—with typically no restrictions on depositing and withdrawing funds—but earns interest at rates that are higher than the national average for standard savings accounts.
· Money Market Deposit Account (MMDA). Also known as a money market account or MMA, this type of savings account offers a varying rate that allows you to earn interest on your funds with maximum flexibility for withdrawals. Like a HYSA, an MMDA offers features of a traditional savings account with typically higher returns.
· No Penalty CD. Through the flexibility of a No Penalty CD, you can lock in a competitive rate for a fixed term with the option to make a full withdrawal at any time beginning seven (7) calendar days after funding without having to pay a penalty for the early termination.
Fixed Term CD. With this longstanding savings vehicle, funds are held for a fixed term, and a competitive interest rate provides safe, predictable earnings. In contrast to No Penalty CDs, typically you are charged a fee if you do not complete the full term of the Fixed Term CD.
The SaveBetter name and logo are trademarks of Raisin US LLC. The Raisin Solutions US name and logo are trademarks of Raisin GmbH, used with permission. Continental Bank is a trademark of Continental Bank, used with permission.
© 2022 Raisin US LLC. All rights reserved.
APY means Annual Percentage Yield. APY is accurate as of April 12, 2022. Interest rate may change after initial deposit. Minimum opening deposit is $1.00.
Each customer authorizes the Custodian Bank to hold the customer’s funds in a custodial capacity in order to facilitate the customer’s deposits to and withdrawals from deposit accounts at various Product Banks that the customer requests through SaveBetter.com. The Custodian Bank does not establish the terms of the deposit accounts, or offer the deposit accounts to customers, and provides no advice to customers about deposit accounts. Central Bank of Kansas City, Member FDIC, d.b.a. Central Payments is the Service Bank. Custodian services are provided by Lewis and Clark Bank.